Spanning Industries, Decades and Specialties
No matter your industry or project size, Northern Electric powers every project with the same exceptional quality, service and integrity. Browse our variety of Core Markets and the affiliated recent projects to see our proven success over the years.View Our Portfolio
Today’s commercial buildings house complex networks of wiring, hardware and software. Our experienced team of project managers and certified electricians allow us to take on design-build projects that require advanced skill and technical knowledge. We assign specific project managers to each client and project to ensure that the work is performed at the highest level of excellence with the least cost to the owner. Sound and lighting applications, structured cabling, fire alarm and security systems are all designed specifically for each unique application. Because of our custom approach, we have a growing list of customers who can attest to our talents!See our commercial projects
We specialize in technically complex projects. A team of dedicated contractors and engineers can accommodate special needs through all planning and construction phases to protect building investments. Our certified electricians are highly trained and experienced in industrial power distribution systems and industrial equipment including:
- Control wiring
- Power quality analysis
- Thermal imaging
- Emergency generators
- UPS systems
- Medium voltage <35kV
- Cable tray
- PLC instrumentation
- Structured cabling
- Fire alarm
- Fiber optics
As a service to our customers, we offer maintenance agreements to preserve your investment and keep your electrical system working for years.See our industrial projects
Northern Electric has a proven track record of installing, modifying and expanding electrical systems at some of the largest municipal water and wastewater treatment facilities in Northeast Wisconsin. We also have extensive experience with utility plants and pumping stations for facilities that handle water treatment processes. Understanding just how important it is to continue operations, we emphasize eliminating system outages during each project to avoid disastrous effects. Our state-certified electricians are experienced in key tasks for water and wastewater facilities, including:
- Extensive temporary electrical distribution systems
- Medium-voltage cable terminations
- Duct bank installations
- Electrical substations
- Control and instrumentation wiring
- Explosion-proof installations in hazardous areas
We know how important quality is, which is why we offer exceptional residential electrical expertise. As a licensed and bonded electrical contractor, our certified electricians can install, maintain or repair your home wiring system, plus:
- Upgrade your existing fuse or breaker box and home wiring to meet electrical codes.
- Install whole-home surge protection systems to help protect valuable electronics from electrical spikes or lightning strikes.
- Install tamper-resistant devices to protect those you love from electrical hazards.
- Install electrical to a new hot tub, spa, pool or other home renovation projects.
- Provide and install any type of indoor or outdoor home light fixtures.
- Install standby generator systems for your home or cabin to maintain electrical power during an outage.
Featured ProjectsView all Projects
See What We’re Capable of
Browse our recently completed projects in commercial, industrial and residential settings to see our full-service expertise in action.