When you join our team, you join a group of skilled professionals dedicated to a high level of quality and service. We believe the only way to serve our customers is to hire the right people who believe in building quality relationships and a solid reputation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Layout and installation of electrical components.
- Layout and installation of electrical conduits, boxes and wires.
- Perform material handling duties on the job site.
- Clean and maintain tools, equipment and job sites.
- Travel to job sites and assist in installations, troubleshooting and maintenance of electrical systems.
- Prepare and maintain accurate material lists and time sheets.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Enforce a safe job site and maintain compliance with company safety, OSHA and customer-specific safety standards.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to stand, sit and bend for up to 10 hours per day and lift up to 50lbs at any time.
- Have a positive attitude and an open mind.