Locations: Green Bay, Sturgeon Bay
When you join our team, you join a group of skilled professionals dedicated to a high level of quality and service. We believe the only way to serve our customers is to hire the right people who believe in building quality relationships and a solid reputation. The normal work week consists of 7:00 - 3:30, Monday through Friday, some nights, weekends and out of town may be needed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot electrical systems.
- Installation of electrical conduits, boxes, and wires.
- Installation and termination of devices and switchgear.
- Operate and maintain various electronic and electric measuring and testing devices such as voltmeters, ammeters and multi-testers to troubleshoot and repair electrical systems.
- Maintain accurate records such as material lists, work reports, work orders, and time sheets.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Enforce and maintains compliance with company safety, OSHA and customer-specific safety standards.
- Give clear instruction to apprentices and provide them with the understanding of duties required to complete tasks.
- Commercial electrical experience required.
- Valid State of Wisconsin Journeyman or Master electrical license.
- Be able to work as a member of a team.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Ability to stand, sit and bend for up to 10 hours per day and lift up to 50lbs at any time.
- Have a positive attitude and an open mind.