When you join our team, you join a group of skilled professionals dedicated to a high level of quality and service. We believe the only way to serve our customers is to hire the right people who believe in building quality relationships and a solid reputation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Installation Project Manager to schedule product installation in coordination with equipment delivery, customer availability, and construction schedules.
- Prior to installation, verify rough-in dimensions and utilities are adequate to meet equipment specifications. Ensure doorways, elevators and hallways are sufficient to allow equipment transport to installation site.
- Verify that equipment delivered to the customer matches the order.
- Perform installation of products, including but not limited to: uncrating, assembling, setting or lifting product into place, leveling, connecting utilities and testing unit.
- Must be capable of independent work.
- Ability to lift heavy objects including ability to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Basic knowledge of tool and equipment safety, ability to identify and correct workplace hazards.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through post-installation activities to include disposal of all associated packing and shipping crate material, ensuring equipment is wiped down and fingerprints are removed, and addressing any questions/issues before leaving the site.
- Maintains courteous and professional demeanor when working with customers, contractors, management and fellow employees.
- Utilize customer protocols when entering and exiting facilities, and abide by all customer health and safety protocols and procedures.
- Must be able to travel for up to four weeks at a time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Have a positive attitude and an open mind.
- Ability to stand, sit and bend for up to 10 hours per day and can lift up to 50lbs at any time.
- Be able to work as a member of a team.